- Built in company guidelines and notification of
reason for non-qualifying items (i.e. ABC Insurance Company only
writes for owner occupied.')
- Request to bind features allows supervision of
employee's applications as the employee sends the Request to Bind
to management for approval.
- User cannot request to bind or bind until
all required fields by Insurance Company are completed.
(i.e. 'Please complete all required fields:
Number of families, Distance to water, Type of Residence')
- Set default quotes to avoid re-entry of common
- Mapquest feature for distance to water
- Breakdown tab to view all coverages and premium
- Built in payment options and financing option with
- Print or email quote, binder, Acord 80,88,89, Dec Page or any other forms required.
- Uploaded applications are read-only to ensure that
no changes are made after upload.
- Add/Edit agencies and employees
- Assign account numbers and passwords
- Set employee user rights including binding
authority, quoting, printing (preview and print binders, quotes,
applications, policy declaration page), e-mailing (quotes,
applications, binders) and guidelines access.
- Notes section for documentation (date and time
- Disable employee feature
- Disable binding rights in select County areas in case of inclement weather.
Policies cannot be bound until Admin allows binding in the selected County areas.
- Assign automated policy numbers and reference
numbers to policies.
- Export quotes to Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
- Search by User ID, Acct #, First or Last Name,
Agency Name, Policy Number.
- Sort by broker, first, last name, premium,
- View applications by time frame (date of bind,
effective date, process date).
- Monthly comparisons for subtotals for agencies and
- Print report and multiple quotes.
- View change requests submitted by users
United Software Developers, Inc. (USD) web based homeowner's
program is a proven all-in-one, simple to use quick quote and bind
system. The USD web homeowner's program can be customized for your
Insurance Company's rates and guidelines. Guidelines are built
directly into the system which greatly reduces the risk of
cancellations due to employee error and overlooked guidelines.
Admin panel allows management to set rights for employees
including a notes section for time and date stamped documentation.
Agents will be able to give a client a quote in seconds and process
an application in minutes. Reporting features include customized
reports that can be searched, sorted, printed and exported to a
Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. All of the built in features allow for
a simple, easy to use program that will save time and increase
productivity. Your company's volume of business will significantly
increase using this proven rating system.
Upon request, USD will supply a daily output file that can be
dumped into your insurance company's own management system. All you
have to supply is the specs for the file layout. This will save time
by eliminating data entry for all new applications.
For your insurance company's customized web homeowner's program,
please contact Jody Windland or Erica Gelb at (718) 648-5300 for a
"Customized Web Homeowner's Rate and Bind Program -
"Customized Web Homeowner's Rate and Bind Program - Coverage"